Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Lol...

I was going to get this on my ipod, but if its on newgrounds theres no point. :P

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Must get super meat boy

If this is the original I want to see what the new one is like. This is a ton of fun

SkyFyre SkyFyre

Good, good!

I like this kind of game... Nothing really wrong with it. Love the sprites

Chamberlin (160bmp) Chamberlin (160bmp)

You got zero bombed! :/ Simplicity is sometimes the best thing you can do. I like the bass patch. And the use of gross beat.

Marre - Eel [House] [WIP] Marre - Eel [House] [WIP]

Sweet man, love the arps. And I also like that bass patch. My head was bobbing for most of the song.

Although, I find it might be a bit on the too repetitive side.

Lalalo14 responds:

Yeah I know it's reptitive, have to fix that! :)
Thanks man!

My First REAL dubtep -Aaron C. My First REAL dubtep -Aaron C.

Its there

but is really muddy, everything is around the same volume and its very hard to hear. I recommend spending more time on it.

Just a heads up, 3 hours is nothing in song production. Don't be scared to spend a whole week in a song.

MDArn responds:

I understand where you are coming from, however, I only have the DEMO vesion of FL studio 10, in which you cannot continue to edit projects after they are closed. The volume issue became apparent to me after I had already closed the project, because I was using high specifed headphones, and the panning was not as good on computer speakers.

I %100 agree with you, It was not a very good song, but It was a first attempt at an original song with completely oiginal tones from a beginner with music production. I DO need more practice and WILL make a better song eventually.

Thank you.